Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Few live VSA trades today

Entered on a weakness of up bars and high churn, while in a strong down trend aiming for a continuation. Aimed 21 pips, got almost there but was stopped out by a trailing stop at +16. Stop was around 9-10 pips risk.


Another one: first attempt failed, stopped out for 13 pips on a single position, of course I used authomated trade management and did not accommodate for this specific trade, I have learnt the lesson though, and increased default stop level while will be adjusting for a smaller individual TP after the entry.
However, then I re-entered with one and then second lot and closed out in an overall profit counting in first losing trade. The moment I closed it run twice that. I cut my profits too short. Need to learn to let them run, however it is also wise to cover initial loss if possible. So I guess it is a success after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment