Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Weekly update


I won't be bothering you with a lot of backdated screen shots, but I need to make up for a couple of weeks of trading I have already done in a quick fashion.


To give you some idea where I stand here is the starting conditions:
1. My starting capital is 10 000 euro (my balance is kept in euro at my broker)
2. I trade currently 1 contract of DAX, which has 1 point (2 ticks) worth 25 euros. Which gives around 17 bucks of ticks' worth
3. My risk is up to 15 ticks per trade and up to 45 ticks per day, I stop after that or 3 consecutive losers
4. My weekly risk is 1500 euro (120 ticks) from the highest balance value in a current week
5. I target 30-60 ticks profit on trade, possibly more during high momentum phases
6. I plan to add a second contract once I have 2000 euro in profits.

There are my daily statistics so far.




There are my trades from the this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment