Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Some more trading live today on my personal real account.

Some more trading live today on my personal real account.

Another attempt to jump on the bandwagon (low volume market again!), now placed entry not below the sell level but right on it to minimize the slippage, still got slipped 6 ticks on 8 ticks pop. Not good. And there was no real strong selling pressure. Have to blame illiquid market.

Now, I do find more and more attractive to just trade around those levels before the pop and after the pop, instead of during the pop. I lost 5 ticks on the pop trade, stop was 2 but got slipped 3 ticks on exit  but I faded the level on retest, too bad I tried it on somewhat 3rd retest, price moved my way like 5 ticks and BE was put but went back, stopped at BE and slipped 1 tick, so another -1. Price moved above with some buying pressure, so I faded the move down to the level again and netted 15 ticks. During this move my internet went off, so it was a moment of tension. Still on mobile tethering access. But this seems to be a nicer way to trade my levels. Here Jigsaw tools come to real life, as market trades much slower outside of events, and ladder number are a big help actually, so are real traded contract numbers and added/removed limits.


No comments:

Post a Comment