Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

Many losers on pending order entry, great winner on VSA



Today was a bad day for lazy trading - that is using pending entries. I got 3 losers on EU (however only one entry was justified, other two were rushed in, one of these was market order but I opened it without confirmation so no different than limit ones). However I waited a bit and took market order entry after EU had topped out and produced down candle on decent volume, after market shown buying climax and high churn. I took 30 pips out of it, but there were at least 10 more to gulp. As usual. Best trading in terms of closing out is when I am not around. My EU win covered all three losers, the only damage left to fix is from AU loser. I will look for confirmed trades only today since there are some commercial and central bank buying happening today which drives market through supply-demand areas with ease.





No comments:

Post a Comment