Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

UK CPI trade

While I recon it is one of the best fade trades on calender, today it wasn't so good. I used M15 to enter, but looked at M1 for VSA signal. Once I got it I was in. Trade moved into profit immediately, but I had a big spread on broker so wasn't looking to close soon. It moved about 15 pips into profit and then reversed. After few moves like that it actually went to 30 pips profit where my TP1 was but failed to close part of the trade due to damned spread again. Eventually Fitch announced AAA reaffirmation for US and GU blasted up. Quite soon it hit my SL, which I extended above supply level at 1.6400-1.6415. If I would be entering on the first reversed M15 candle I would be stopped out almost right away. It happens. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment